Monday, October 18, 2010

We're having a baby


As most of you already know, we are having a baby boy (Ivan Daniel Wheatley), due December 10th. I've had a great, relatively easy pregnancy so far and have enjoyed it soooo much! But they say the last trimester is the worst, and I'm starting to believe it. It is soooo hard to move around! Just going from a horizontal to vertical position requires much thought, energy and care (and usually two extra hands from Ivan if I'm trying to get up from sitting on the floor). Getting into the car and reaching to close the car door is no longer a simple task. Stairs are not my friend. And I've definitely developed "the waddle". I've always looked at pregnant women and thought "oh geez lady, it's not that bad, can't you walk normally?" The true answer is NO! My balance is totally off, and there is constant pressure in my abdomen, making me naturally want to take careful, short strides/slides across the floor. Would I trade any of it for the world, though? Nope. God's little miracle is working inside, growing, and waiting for the perfect moment to make his appearance. I am blessed that I get to carry this baby!










27 weeks








24 weeks



20 weeks



18 weeks



14 weeks


5 whoppin' weeks :) Will I ever be this small again?




Faint, but there!




Baby Ivan Daniel's ultrasound pics










No comments:

Post a Comment